Personal information provided by you or obtained by PsychicLines is controlled primarily by Psychic Lines Limited as data controller pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998.
(2) WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT?
In order to develop and personalize your experience further and continually improve the Services on PsychicLines we do collect and process the following information about you:
– Any information provided by you on registration, such as your name, address, or telephone number.
– Any information we learn about you from Your use of the Services offered by us;
– Details of all the transactions you carry out through the Website; and
– Any information you provide when giving us feedback and or writing a review, completing profile forms and or entering any competitions with us or any of our Service Providers.
(3) HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We will in most cases use personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
– to provide our Customers/Clients with a more personalised service;
– to deliver our services via the appropriate methods;
– to contact you regarding the services that you have requested and or purchased;
– to contact you with news, offers, promotions on the services we provide or may provide in the future.
– to inform you of any and all important notices (concerning matters such as changes to our terms and conditions or to our policies)
– to carry out analysis, auditing and any research in order to maintain, protect and enhance the services we provide; and
– to fully comply with the requirements imposed upon us by any regulator of our business
If you would not like to be contacted about our offers, promotions or news then you can opt-out at any time by changing your preferences via the MyPsychicLines section of this website or by contacting us via e-mail or telephone.
We may also monitor calls you make or receive when using our services for the purposes of any quality control.
(4) HOW DO WE STORE AND MAINTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Any information (personal or public) you submit is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom. All Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our affiliated/associated companies and or to any third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, which may be located outside the European Economic Area and may be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic Area. By submitting information to PsychicLines, you agree to this storing, processing and or transfer of such information provided by You.
(5) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may at times share the information we collect amongst Our affiliated/associated companies at home and abroad including our joint ventures and with any future owners of the PsychicLines.
We do from time to time employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on our behalf including delivering services such as sending mail, providing marketing assistance, analysing data and providing customer service. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals at times may require access to your personal information but we shall only disclose such personal information as is needed by them for them to perform their functions.
If we are requested to do so, we may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning you or your use of PsychicLines. This could include disclosing information about communications transmitted via Our services to the authorities where required. Our databases of information (which will include your personal information)is regarded as an important part of our business and we will not give or sell this information to any outside organisation for use in its marketing or solicitation without your consent.
(6) COOKIES – WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
– Simplify the logging for registered users;
– To ensure the security and authenticity of registered users;
– To provide the mechanisms which enables us to provide our Services to you; and
– To traffic monitor.
For Non-registered Users/visitors of Our Website, they are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing history, patterns and build up a web-based profile. In addition, Users/visitors who would have clicked on one of our advertisements on another website that belongs to a third party, that links to Our Website, may be sent a semi-persistent (e.g. two weeks lifetime) anonymous cookie that will allow us to analyse advertising effectiveness and manage our relationship with advertising partners.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse most of our web site or to access many of our services, you will need to have cookies enabled if you wish to shop online at any of our stores or access any areas reserved for registered users.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off the cookies function. If you want to know how to do this, the we suggest You look at the help menu on your browser, but this may also restrict the use of some of the Website.
(7) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information which we may hold about You (if not deleted or discarded by Us or any of Our Service Providers) and to notify us of any inaccuracies. If you wish to obtain a copy of Your personal information please write to us. We will require You to verify your identity and specify what information you require. This may incur a charge/fee to cover Our costs incurred in providing you with a copy of your requested information.
(8) CHANGES TO OUR POLICY